Spring is here and it is high time to get rid of the bad toxins accumulated during the winter due to a rich diet and lack of physical activity. An inter-season detox is therefore essential to feel good in your body and mind, all with a glowing complexion!
Our partners well-being for the body :
- Birch sap: we love its draining virtues and its high level of minerals such as calcium or magnesium. Opt for two tablespoons in the morning on an empty stomach for 3 weeks.
- Purifying food: we think of foods low in fat and hot drinks such as green tea with a slice of lemon. We eat broths, soups, or fresh citrus juices, which are easy and quick to prepare.
- Oxygenate: we walk, we take the air, we take the time for a sports session. By moving, our body gives us all the vitality you need.
Our favorite beauty gestures for a revitalized skin:
- Scrubs: we adopt them directly after the winter. They exfoliate the skin, remove all impurities and restore its radiant complexion.
- Let your skin breathe: use natural products, avoid thick layers of makeup and moisturize deeply. Our little extra? The use of steam baths with essential oils for a healthy and purified skin.
- Moisturize: water is your ally and you know it. Our spring tip is to flavour it with fresh fruit to give it a little sweetness. We think for example of kiwis, oranges or blueberries.
And what about the spirit?
- Think balance: a good time management is essential to be able to take advantage of its moments of relaxation. These moments should not be neglected, even when your schedule is very busy.
- Sleep: sleep is the key to a rested mind and to face the day in an efficient way. To improve the process, chamomile tea or essential oil diffusers are to be adopted.